Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Indian TV channels

i am resident of saudi arabia. i wanted watch indian TV channels so i have purchased the apple TV device. now what i have to do

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 12:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 2:29 AM

the appletv sort of is a ipod or ipad that use your tv screen as display

like with ipads and iphones and the likes everything consist of apps you install which enable you to say view indian tv channels

if the indian tv channel provider have not made such an app you can't view their content

if the indian tv channel provide choose only to offer their app in the local indian app store and not in the saudi app store then you can't view their content

you can try using search in app store for their app

or you can check their web page if they offer an app

or contact them

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2020 2:29 AM in response to sambangalore

the appletv sort of is a ipod or ipad that use your tv screen as display

like with ipads and iphones and the likes everything consist of apps you install which enable you to say view indian tv channels

if the indian tv channel provider have not made such an app you can't view their content

if the indian tv channel provide choose only to offer their app in the local indian app store and not in the saudi app store then you can't view their content

you can try using search in app store for their app

or you can check their web page if they offer an app

or contact them

Indian TV channels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.