Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi

How can I get back my data which is permanently deleted from I cloud ?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 1:39 PM

If you still have the data on your phone, you can sync it back to iCloud. For Photos, go to iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser and see if there is a Recently Deleted album. Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. See if there are files there. Then try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. See if you can restore the data from there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2020 1:39 PM in response to azmath290

If you still have the data on your phone, you can sync it back to iCloud. For Photos, go to iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser and see if there is a Recently Deleted album. Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. See if there are files there. Then try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. See if you can restore the data from there.

Hi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.