Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music purchased on iOS 13 not available in my iTunes library on mac running iTunes on OS Sierra

Hi. I purchased music on my iPhone ios13 for the music app, the files have downloaded to my iPhone and my iMac (Catalina) music app, but the files are not on my MacBook running iTunes and are not even showing in my purchase history in the iTunes app on the MacBook, however from iTunes on the MacBook i can access my account details and see my purchase in the account settings but there is no way to download the purchase to my iTunes library on my MacBook. How can i fix this, surely it doesn't mean "Music" app purchases are not compatible with OS Sierra iTunes? Also from my account settings when i click on the report a problem i just get suggestions to fix this and no option to send my problem to apple. Thanks in advance for any help, PS i do not want to set up a subscription to Apple Music.

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 2:23 PM

Solved - don't know how but the purchase was put into a "hidden purchases" section in my account.

2 replies

Music purchased on iOS 13 not available in my iTunes library on mac running iTunes on OS Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.