Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't login my hulu account from my browser

I purchased Hulu on my AppleTV and when I try to log in to the account via my browser it tries to use an email that used to be my appleID. *********  My current AppleID is ************. I spoke with Hulu and they said that you at Apple have to correct the issue. i have a smart tv who don't need apple tv and i can't connect to the account too

the id don't work on other devices than apple (tv, iPhone, ipad, mac)

i need to know the what user name and password should i use to have access for any device

thanks

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 5:17 PM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 10:00 AM in response to angela_dulc

Hello angela_dulc.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are unable to login to Hulu via web browser because it is trying to login to your previous Apple ID. I’m happy to help.

Please try using a different web browser. Are you able to use your current Apple ID and password to login to your Hulu account? 

If you’re unsure of your Apple ID, please use the steps here to find it:  If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password, please use the steps here to reset your password: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Let me know the results.

Take care.

Jun 9, 2020 8:21 PM in response to rose_10

hello thanks for your reply

i'm pretty sure about my user and password. the thing is when i connect to hulu accross my appel tv device works fine only said repurcharse i click on that and i have access but when i tried to connect a smart tv who have the app installed the only user and password to login in hulu is the apple id. when i type the user and password the app says incorrect user

how could i connect to hulu with the service that i pay to you please

thanks, regards

Jun 10, 2020 11:44 AM in response to angela_dulc

Welcome back angela_dulc.

When you sign in on your Apple TV, do you use your Apple ID to login? Let’s try signing in on the television using the previous Apple ID email address and password. Are you able to sign-in as expected? 

I also recommend the steps here: I can’t log in to Hulu

Do you show any available app updates on your television? If so, please install the updates, as well as any firmware updates for your television.

Let me know the results.

Take care.

can't login my hulu account from my browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.