Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to reset iCloud security questions

Want to reset icloud security questions, as I followed the instruction on the web but it doesn't work, I think because I have just reset Icloud password,

Please tell me what I can do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 6:24 PM

9 replies

Jun 2, 2020 5:54 AM in response to hany121

If you get that message, you need to contact Apple Support: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

However, Apple Support may not help you, as according to Security and your Apple ID:

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Jun 2, 2020 7:14 AM in response to hany121

I am understanding.

1. What happens when you call the number for Apple that I have given you for Egypt? It is 0800 000 0888.
  2. If you receive that message, the only option you have is to call Apple Support and see if they will reset the security questions.
  3. The only option you would have in that case is to try a few more times to see if you can get the security questions correct by trying different ways of typing the answer.

Jun 2, 2020 7:06 AM in response to hany121

You sent the same email to me again for their time which is mean you don't read my email carefully:

This issue about resetting icloud security questions.

1- There's no option to select Egypt in the link you have sent in the email. (which button I have to select).

2- I followed the instructions to reset the security questions, and I got this message "Cannot Reset Security Questions, We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

3- I know the answer well but I can't remember how I wrote it. (heeeeelp)

I hope it all clear, Please read the mail carefully and kindly provide me with the solution.

I want to reset iCloud security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.