Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is not an option to change my security questions under security on Apple I’d website

There is not an option to change my security questions under security on Appleid website, only password. Is there another way to do this?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 9:13 AM

If your AppleID is using 2 factor authentication, then your security questions and answers were purged when you enabled 2FA. Security questions are not relevant and are nit used with AppleIDs using 2FA or even the older 2 step verification system.

The security code required for login does away with the use of security questions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 9:13 AM in response to Quinnee

If your AppleID is using 2 factor authentication, then your security questions and answers were purged when you enabled 2FA. Security questions are not relevant and are nit used with AppleIDs using 2FA or even the older 2 step verification system.

The security code required for login does away with the use of security questions.

There is not an option to change my security questions under security on Apple I’d website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.