Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

temperature disappears from apple watch face.

temperature disappears from apple watch face. the two bars for it on showing on my apple watch face but the temperature is gone. How can I get it back? That's my main use for the watch.

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:19 AM

The only name I see is "Modular."

I've been using this face for about 4 years and will lose the temperature reading now and then, about 4 times a year.

I've tried turning off the watch and the phone then turning back on, repairing with Bluetooth on the phone, but I can't get the temperature figures back. there are two dashes where it's supposed to be but no integers there. How can I get the numbers back? Thanks, Steve

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 10:19 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

The only name I see is "Modular."

I've been using this face for about 4 years and will lose the temperature reading now and then, about 4 times a year.

I've tried turning off the watch and the phone then turning back on, repairing with Bluetooth on the phone, but I can't get the temperature figures back. there are two dashes where it's supposed to be but no integers there. How can I get the numbers back? Thanks, Steve

temperature disappears from apple watch face.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.