Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error logging in with apple id "The application you have selected does not exist"

I opened Apple Wallet on my iPhone and a notification said I needed to verify my apple id, so I go to verify it and when I enter my password, I got an error saying "The application you have selected does not exist." That doesn't really make any sense, but I assumed I just got the password wrong. I then tried to login to iCloud on my web browser (Chrome) at iCloud.com and I got the same error (picture attached). I then reset my password through my macbook, and it went through successfully, but I still cant login. I was then able to reset my password through my phone, but I get the error when I login through my Macbook (picture attached). I tried looking up the issue, but I just keep getting posts about xcode and the app store. I'm also pretty sure it's not phishing attempts because the password resets and login attempts were through System Preferences on the Mac and Settings on the iPhone, not on the browser. For some reason, I was able to successfully login to make the Communities account though.

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 7:29 PM

There was a server problem that now appears to be fixed.

Apple - Support - System Status

1 reply

error logging in with apple id "The application you have selected does not exist"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.