Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unhiding apps

I have been trying to unhide apps that I have previously hidden. I found the hidden apps list, but I can’t figure out how to add the apps back to my purchased list. I don’t want to download them, I just want to unhide them. I am on IOS 13.4.1. Thanks in advance for the help!

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 9:54 PM

Hidden Apps - 

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4928

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

5 replies

Jun 13, 2020 1:18 PM in response to Dayquil

I have no idea what page that you may have previously read prior to coming to the ASC.

Yes, I read your question 2 and 3 times.

I offered you that link because I felt that it might be helpful for you in determining what you might be missing in trying to unhide a previously hidden app.

This type of insulting & chilly response on your part will certainly dissuade many folks here from offering you assistance in the future.

Ciao

Unhiding apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.