Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What MacBook should I buy?

I’m looking for a MacBook that runs smoothly with multitasking and high demanding apps and that can also support several games. I was thinking MacBook Air 2020 13” customized with i7, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD. Should I buy this one? If not, any suggestions?

MacBook

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 8:01 AM

As far as the MacBook Air line goes, that's a fine choice. Among all Mac notebooks in all their configurations, that one happens to be my favorite, and I recommend it.

Being designed primarily for portability no Mac notebook is ideal for gaming though. You probably already know serious gamers use high-end desktops with graphics cards that cost almost as much as that Mac, but you're not about to toss one of them in a backpack and carry it around either.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2020 8:01 AM in response to ELTheo77

As far as the MacBook Air line goes, that's a fine choice. Among all Mac notebooks in all their configurations, that one happens to be my favorite, and I recommend it.

Being designed primarily for portability no Mac notebook is ideal for gaming though. You probably already know serious gamers use high-end desktops with graphics cards that cost almost as much as that Mac, but you're not about to toss one of them in a backpack and carry it around either.

What MacBook should I buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.