Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 wont turn on? When "charging" its just a back screen. Help!

My phone died tonight. I wasn't around a charger for about 5 hours. I plugged it in in the car and nothing happened. Came home and plugged it in the wall and the nothing has happened. No red battery. Its just completely dead. I tried hard reset and nothing.... any help would be greatly appreciated!

iPhone 7, 13

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 5:04 AM

If there no power to device at all it's tough on to pin point what's gone wrong. It could be possibility your battery is completely dead and needs to be replaced.

Definitely recommend sending a message to Apple Support for them to investigate further for you.

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 5:22 AM in response to CharStar824

Wow really sorry to hear about your bad luck with your devices :(

Only thing I can recommend if ain't already got it already is having Apple care or 3rd party insurance in place.

This ain't sales pitch just more you would benefit from this most as you each you need replacement you'd just need to pay small access instead of costly repair prices.

Also making sure you back up regularly on iCloud to protect your valuable data :)

iPhone 7 wont turn on? When "charging" its just a back screen. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.