Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to manually sort songs within a playlist

How to manually sort songs within a playlist

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 11:04 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 9:10 PM in response to ed2345

Thank you. Have another question. When I connect my iphone to iTunes the playlist on my iphone appear. I try to change the order of the songs on a playlist thru iTune but cannot. I go to the iphone directly and change the order of the playlist by going into edit and double tapping on the song 3 bars to move the song. When I reconnect the iphone to iTunes the order of the songs in the playlist appear as originally and do not reflect the order on the iphone. How do I make iTune show the same order as on the iphone and prevent iTunes to change the order of the songs back to what they were?

how to manually sort songs within a playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.