Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compass app

I don't have this app on my Apple 5 and it doesn't appear in the app store.

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 8:54 AM

I have an Apple 5 watch. I cannot find the original Compass app in the app store. It doesn't show up

3 replies

Jun 5, 2020 10:52 AM in response to Lemmondropkid

Hello Lemmondropkid,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Community! It will help us more if you provide us with more information to what device you are having the issue with, is it Apple Watch 5 or the iPhone 5?

This article includes information regarding deleting built-in application and restoring them like the Compass application.

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch.

Take Care!

Jun 8, 2020 8:12 AM in response to Lemmondropkid

Hello Lemmondropkid,

Thank you for the updated information on your device, to be able to have the Compass application on you r watch it needs to be installed on your iPhone and on your watch.

First in your iPhone follow the steps in this paragraph "Restore a built-in app that you deleted"in this article Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch to make sure you have the application and haven't deleted it previously.

Make sure that the application is installed on your Apple Watch 5 following the guidelines in this article, Install apps on your Apple Watch.

This article has information about the Compass application, Use the compass on Apple Watch Series 5.

Take Care!

Compass app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.