Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I have 4 devices registered ?

can I have more than 3 devices registered?

I have an iPhone, iPad, Mac desktop and now Mac air

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 3:46 PM

Yes, read: View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

"More about associated devices

You can have ten devices (no more than five computers) associated with your Apple ID for purchases at one time.

When you try to associate another device that was previously associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

This list of associated devices is not the same as the list of devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. You can see where you're signed in on your Apple ID account page."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2020 3:46 PM in response to lyndseyfromgtmissenden

Yes, read: View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

"More about associated devices

You can have ten devices (no more than five computers) associated with your Apple ID for purchases at one time.

When you try to associate another device that was previously associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

This list of associated devices is not the same as the list of devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. You can see where you're signed in on your Apple ID account page."

can I have 4 devices registered ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.