Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is so slow

My iPad is so slow...can you fix please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 3:48 AM

The first step resolving most issues is a simple forced-restart of your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

If this doesn’t help, please describe in as much detail as you can exactly what is running slowly - the App(s) with which you have any problems - and any other symptoms that might be relevant to a diagnosis. You’ll need to include details of your iPad model - and the installed version of iOS/iPadOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 3:48 AM in response to biak48

The first step resolving most issues is a simple forced-restart of your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

If this doesn’t help, please describe in as much detail as you can exactly what is running slowly - the App(s) with which you have any problems - and any other symptoms that might be relevant to a diagnosis. You’ll need to include details of your iPad model - and the installed version of iOS/iPadOS.

My iPad is so slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.