Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen on I phone is way magnified

My I phone home screen is way magnified

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 8:53 PM

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your iPhone 7 Plus.

First, please try to understand that everyone on these forums are users, just like you; we aren't actual Apple employees. Sometimes it takes a bit of times for someone to get back to you about an issue, especially if it's later at night. As long as you're patient, someone is bound to help you out.

From what I can tell, you might have the Zoom accessibility feature turned on. To turn it off, double tap on your screen with two fingers. Check out this guide for more information: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2020 8:53 PM in response to Millie1430

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your iPhone 7 Plus.

First, please try to understand that everyone on these forums are users, just like you; we aren't actual Apple employees. Sometimes it takes a bit of times for someone to get back to you about an issue, especially if it's later at night. As long as you're patient, someone is bound to help you out.

From what I can tell, you might have the Zoom accessibility feature turned on. To turn it off, double tap on your screen with two fingers. Check out this guide for more information: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

My screen on I phone is way magnified

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.