Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call log not getting on same 13 software

Ever since i updated the software from 12 to 13, i have stop getting the call logs of each phone. I had to sign in another apple id. Any update on this please.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, 13

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 7:48 AM

I am using 11 Max pro and my wife using 7 Plus and we are having same apple id and using same 13.5 software. Earlier i use to get the call records of her mobile and she use to get call records of mine on each other mobile. Now we are not getting the call records. Please advice and help. Since we are in same business it is very important for us

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 7:48 AM in response to SravanKrA

I am using 11 Max pro and my wife using 7 Plus and we are having same apple id and using same 13.5 software. Earlier i use to get the call records of her mobile and she use to get call records of mine on each other mobile. Now we are not getting the call records. Please advice and help. Since we are in same business it is very important for us

Jun 12, 2020 9:35 PM in response to Ashishahuja100

i hope you have understood what i am asking for. If not clear will tell you again. Incoming calls and outgoing call numbers not showing on each other mobiles. This service was earlier there on apple iphone. When two persons using same apple id’s. Now we are not getting the phone numbers. Rest everything is sharing.

waiting for your reply

Jun 21, 2020 12:18 AM in response to SravanKrA

Call log not getting on same 13 software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.