Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Postcode

Hi, I'm trying to add a payment method to my account but it keeps saying that the postcode is invalid. We don't have postcodes here, I've tried none but it doesn't work

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:40 AM

If your country does not use Postcodes and the iTunes store payment screen is asking for one, then your Apple ID is set to a country that is not the one the payment method you are trying to use is for.

If your Apple Id is set to the U.S, then you can only use U.S payment methods with U.S billing addresses.

If you are trying to use a payment method from a different country, then make sure your Apple ID is set to that country. Then the billing address requirements will be specific to that country.

See here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 8:40 AM in response to Irish20help

If your country does not use Postcodes and the iTunes store payment screen is asking for one, then your Apple ID is set to a country that is not the one the payment method you are trying to use is for.

If your Apple Id is set to the U.S, then you can only use U.S payment methods with U.S billing addresses.

If you are trying to use a payment method from a different country, then make sure your Apple ID is set to that country. Then the billing address requirements will be specific to that country.

See here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Postcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.