Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

its taking forever to sign into my iTunes and App Store

I recently logged out of my iCloud on my iPhone 6 because I couldn't add another card to my payment options.after I logged in back its taking forever for my phone to sign me back into my iTunes and App Store

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 8:34 AM

Hello tonykohhhhh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you signed out of iTunes and now when you try to sign back in it is taking longer than expected. In a situation like this I would recommend restarting your iPhone and making sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection. These articles will provide you with how to restart your iPhone and refresh your Wi-Fi connection:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2020 8:34 AM in response to tonykohhhhh

Hello tonykohhhhh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you signed out of iTunes and now when you try to sign back in it is taking longer than expected. In a situation like this I would recommend restarting your iPhone and making sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection. These articles will provide you with how to restart your iPhone and refresh your Wi-Fi connection:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Best Regards.

its taking forever to sign into my iTunes and App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.