Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud storage

I have 64GB phone storage and I used 63GB worth so I upgraded for $2.99 a month and got the 200GB storage and my phone consistently says im out of storage and I have turned my phone off and on and its been a few days since the purchase, I dont know how to fix this issue.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 2:45 PM

The 200GB of storage is not for your iPhone. Its iCloud storage and lives on an Apple server somewhere. It has no effect on the 64GB of physcial storage your iPhone has.

There is no way to increase the local physcial storage of an iPhone.

You can go to Settings->General->iPhone Storage and see what is using up your storage and try to delete some stuff to make space.

See here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 2:45 PM in response to Katii_babii

The 200GB of storage is not for your iPhone. Its iCloud storage and lives on an Apple server somewhere. It has no effect on the 64GB of physcial storage your iPhone has.

There is no way to increase the local physcial storage of an iPhone.

You can go to Settings->General->iPhone Storage and see what is using up your storage and try to delete some stuff to make space.

See here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.