Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my iphone 11 cannot find the internet wifi ?

I upgraded to iphone 11 just before covid lockdown. I am told I cannot return it until the store open up again. The problem is my iphone cannot find the internet in any substantial way. One dot is lit and in between connecting I get a message saying there is no server. All other devices in the same proximity get the internet just fine. We have high speed internet. What do I do?

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 3:48 PM

You can try two things to see whether one of them solves it-

(1)Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF)

(2) Reset your network settings by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings - This will reset the network settings and will NOT delete any data. You will have to enter all WiFi passwords again after the network is reset. If this also does not work then-

(3)Please contactApple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 3:48 PM in response to DelightedNow

You can try two things to see whether one of them solves it-

(1)Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF)

(2) Reset your network settings by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings - This will reset the network settings and will NOT delete any data. You will have to enter all WiFi passwords again after the network is reset. If this also does not work then-

(3)Please contactApple Support

Axel F.

Why my iphone 11 cannot find the internet wifi ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.