Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook pro does not download any apps

I can't download any apps that are not from th appstore to my MacBook Pro OS Catalina. My Privacy settings allow for all apps.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:24 AM

enjofer wrote:

When the installer window for the app appears I click continue and then the beachball spins frozen without continuing to Destination Select

I understand you can download items, but if that item is an installation package, attempting to install it is not working for you. Is that correct?

Please determine if the same problems occur in "Safe Mode": Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 7:24 AM in response to enjofer

enjofer wrote:

When the installer window for the app appears I click continue and then the beachball spins frozen without continuing to Destination Select

I understand you can download items, but if that item is an installation package, attempting to install it is not working for you. Is that correct?

Please determine if the same problems occur in "Safe Mode": Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac.

My macbook pro does not download any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.