Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App not compatible!

How do I go about getting a game app for my son on his new iPad and it's the same game that my oldest son has on his iPad it keeps telling me it's not compatible for his iPad when I know it is.

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 6:11 AM

It may not be compatible. If your other son has an older iPad that isn’t updated to a newer version of iOS this could be what is causing it to say it isn’t compatible. It may not be compatible with the newest version of iOS as the developer may not have updated the app.

1 reply

App not compatible!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.