Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ram upgrade 8Gb to 32GB in macbook pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Can i upgrade the RAM 8Gb to 32GB in Mac book pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 6:41 AM

6 replies

Jun 5, 2020 7:32 AM in response to madushakanishka17

madushakanishka17 wrote:

Thanks... one last question the thing is if im using final cut X its getting slow now any suggestions for that please thanks !!!

My laptop details - MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
2.7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

To get a good look at your System config. for conflicts or issues, you can download/run this trusted utility https://etrecheck.com

If you need help interpreting the report you can post it here in its entirety in the "Additional Text" box in the editing toolbar below, in your reply.

You can set its preference to "Allow full Disk Access", with this you get a digest of issues from the last 7 days that are saved in your system. _No_ personal information is revealed.

A properly functioning drive should complete in ~ 3 minutes. Marginal blocks that must be re-read multiple times in order to get good data will add extra run-time.

Ram upgrade 8Gb to 32GB in macbook pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.