Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exercise Ring

So my gf and I walk the same distance and same pace (2 miles) using the exercise app. By the end of our walk, I’ve completed my exercise ring at 40 minutes while she’s barely 17 minutes into hers. We went for another walk Using the app again (2.3 miles) and I got almost another 40 while she got 2 minutes. Here’s the screenshots from our last walk together. Anyone who can help would be great. Thanks

first is mine and the second is hers.

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 1:51 AM

Firstly is your girlfriend wearing the watch snug on the wrist?,if it's loose then it can't track properly,I mention this because there is no heart graph for the walk.

Read this;

How to fix Watch heart rate monitor not working

Next read these;

Get the most accurate measurements

Calibrating your Apple Watch

2 replies

Jun 10, 2020 2:02 PM in response to Community User

so it wasn’t getting the heart rate cause the Workout Power Save was On. When we did that, the heart rate picked up. BUT! she still didn’t get her minutes. Here’s the screen shot from our last walk. I forgot to mention, I’m using the 3+Nike (if that makes a difference) and she has the 5.

this one is mine

this one is hers.

Exercise Ring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.