Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6.2.6 drains battery life very quickly

The latest update drains the battery of my Apple Watch 4 extremely quickly. Starting with a dull full charge in the morning, it drained to 10% by 4pm while working in front of a computer all day.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:57 PM

Same for me !

I switched OFF my watch yesterday noon and turned it ON again.

After 10 hours, I only lost ... 26%.

Problem is then solved, but I do not know what the solution is ?

• Apple action
  • Swatch reboot
  • Both

Have a nice and happy day.

Kr,

Dom

5 replies

Jun 7, 2020 4:12 PM in response to mk241

I am having this issue too, it literally takes 8-9 % every hour! It only drains the battery when the watch is connected to the phone.

The same happened after the last update 6.2.5. , I waited for several days as advised, didn’t helped, I've restarted both the phone and the watch.. didn’t help, Unpaired the watch... didn’t help, reset the phone‘s network settings and paired the watch again... didn’t help either and then I played with the airplane mode and switching off the Bluetooth, and that worked, so after about a week after the update my watch was back to normal 2 days of battery life.

Then 6.2.6 Update came. At first I was reluctant to update and when my partner updated and after a day or so his watch battery life was back to normal, I decided to update mine too. Big mistake!

it’s nearly a week and I need to charge my watch twice a day.

I would appreciate any advice.

6.2.6 drains battery life very quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.