Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am purchasing an iPad Pro 11 just can decide which memory to purchase.

I am purchasing an iPad Pro 11 just can decide which memory to purchase. I will be using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator just cant decide if I can use 256 or 513? I will be storing art online and not on the device. TIA

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 10:38 PM

Get the most memory that you can afford. I constantly hear people complain that they didn’t get enough memory and wish they would have gotten more. These devices are only going to give you what they have available from the time that you get them. They are impossible to get more memory while now with USB-C support you can use external memory devices to help, it’s still not a replacement for more storage memory. I ALWAYS tell people, get what you can afford, if you can afford more, even if you don’t think you’re going to use it, get more.....It’s never a bad idea to have more, then when the time comes that you do need more, you’ll be happy that you got it and not regret not getting more.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 10:38 PM in response to glitterqueen1

Get the most memory that you can afford. I constantly hear people complain that they didn’t get enough memory and wish they would have gotten more. These devices are only going to give you what they have available from the time that you get them. They are impossible to get more memory while now with USB-C support you can use external memory devices to help, it’s still not a replacement for more storage memory. I ALWAYS tell people, get what you can afford, if you can afford more, even if you don’t think you’re going to use it, get more.....It’s never a bad idea to have more, then when the time comes that you do need more, you’ll be happy that you got it and not regret not getting more.

I am purchasing an iPad Pro 11 just can decide which memory to purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.