Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I need an iPhone to make an account for my apple 4k tv?

Do I need an iPhone to make an account

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 10:26 PM

You need an Apple ID (iCloud account) Which might be the account you used to login into this community, but it’s best to stick with one ID and to have that be the same as your iTunes account. Content you’ve purchased from iTunes can then by accessed on your Apple TV signed into the same account. If you already have 2FA set up with your ID, you might be asked to enter a code from a trusted device . See this link for what devices can be used: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 10:26 PM in response to janitza715

You need an Apple ID (iCloud account) Which might be the account you used to login into this community, but it’s best to stick with one ID and to have that be the same as your iTunes account. Content you’ve purchased from iTunes can then by accessed on your Apple TV signed into the same account. If you already have 2FA set up with your ID, you might be asked to enter a code from a trusted device . See this link for what devices can be used: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Do I need an iPhone to make an account for my apple 4k tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.