Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there information about all the features on iPad settings general keyboards where all features are explained and how keyboards tie in with key board option in safari

Is there some where to see iPad settings >general>keyboards? See all the option and how they tie in with the keyboard option in settings >Safari. If they do at all especially microphones

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2020 6:44 AM in response to Numb-Skull-User

By far the best source of information about your iPad, features and settings, is the iPad User Guide for iPadOS. The Guide is available in two versions - a downloadable version in Apple Books, and an online version.

https://help.apple.com/epub/ipad/en/

https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/welcome/ipados

The downloadable version is more detailed - and perhaps easier to read. The online version version is useful to quickly lookup a specific feature.

Jun 7, 2020 9:25 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

I downloaded a font app for my iPad but didn’t like it so I un- installed it. When I first used the app ask me of turn on a few options I didn’t know about or use. (I’m don’t type so well so I always use voice). After uninstalling I had issues with the diction and some called voice over. I’ll never turn voice over on again. I explored a little to much in accessibility Safari and and General aniut keyboards and now my microphone double types doesn’t work among other issues. I’ve tried reset to I just need to know if their a one in all explanation site.

Is there information about all the features on iPad settings general keyboards where all features are explained and how keyboards tie in with key board option in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.