Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp Windows 10 turn Black Screen after windows 10 logo

Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting into

Windows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop icon/mouse cursor on a very dark display. If i attach a second monitor, the windows 10 desktop will be visible on the external monitor.

MacOS Catalina run fine for my macbook.

Specs and environment:

Mac: Macbook Pro 13" inch early 2015

Mac OS: MacOS Catalina v10.15.5

Boot Camp Assistance v6.1.0 (6170.100.24)

Windows 10 v2004 x64

i tried reset PRAM/NVRAM, uncheck automatically adjust screen brightness in Windows 10, reinstall bootcamp driver and still doesn't work.

Any advise/fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 8:46 PM

I can see the Windows 10 brightness control slides as i press f1,f2 brightness button on my keyboard but the macbook screen still remain very dark ( need flash light to point on screen to see the mouse cursor/apps icon).

The power adapter is connected. Even if is disconnected, it behaves the same.

Similar questions

24 replies

Jun 9, 2020 12:16 AM in response to ProudMonyet

First if it works on the second window that means that your computers screen doesn't work right if it is like the monitor that is attached to your computer works but your computer is manager doesn't work then you could go to settings because you are second monitor works and then you just go to display and I show two monitors you just change it into Your Mac books display and then unplug your second display am at work because I'm not even Pro and by the way look at my user name it's me noob

Bootcamp Windows 10 turn Black Screen after windows 10 logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.