Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music syncs to iPhone, but not to iPad. All boxes correctly checked in settings and preferences. This is a sudden occurrence a few days ago.

Apple Music syncs to iPhone, but not to iPad. All boxes correctly checked in settings and preferences. This is a sudden occurrence a few days ago.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 10:52 AM

Hey Rowing2,

I see that you're having trouble syncing music to your iPad, though it syncs to your iPhone.

You mentioned checking the settings, but just to confirm, you turned on Sync Library using these steps: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support? If yes and the songs are not appearing, then follow the steps here: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support.

Keep us updated!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 10:52 AM in response to Rowing2

Hey Rowing2,

I see that you're having trouble syncing music to your iPad, though it syncs to your iPhone.

You mentioned checking the settings, but just to confirm, you turned on Sync Library using these steps: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support? If yes and the songs are not appearing, then follow the steps here: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support.

Keep us updated!

Jun 11, 2020 6:08 PM in response to Leanne_68

After I wrote my question, maybe within 24 hours I did nothing new, but in checking my iPad and iPhone all the music updated. According to the Apple system status page some problem had occurred and been resolved by Apple. Thank you. I appreciate the response. If I have any further questions I will be sure to request assistance.

Thanks again

Rowing2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.