Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?

I need to send my iPhone XR overseas (South East Asia) and since electronics device listed as dangerous goods so the shipping service requested I submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) to check if it's ok to send my device. I search online but cannot find MSDS anywhere. Please help. Thanks.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:43 PM

emma2469 Said:

"How to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?: I need to send my iPhone XR overseas (South East Asia) and since electronics device listed as dangerous goods so the shipping service requested I submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) to check if it's ok to send my device. I search online but cannot find MSDS anywhere. Please help. Thanks."

-------

Lithium Battery:

You are shipping an item with a Lithium Battery - So, that is why you are being prompted to submit this. So, contact Apple to find out more, and then contact your Shipping Provider: See if only then minuscule amount of Lithium Acid in it requites this a MSDS to be used.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2020 10:43 PM in response to emma2469

emma2469 Said:

"How to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?: I need to send my iPhone XR overseas (South East Asia) and since electronics device listed as dangerous goods so the shipping service requested I submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) to check if it's ok to send my device. I search online but cannot find MSDS anywhere. Please help. Thanks."

-------

Lithium Battery:

You are shipping an item with a Lithium Battery - So, that is why you are being prompted to submit this. So, contact Apple to find out more, and then contact your Shipping Provider: See if only then minuscule amount of Lithium Acid in it requites this a MSDS to be used.

Jun 9, 2020 9:22 PM in response to emma2469

emma2469 Said:

How to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?: [...] I search online but cannot find MSDS anywhere. Please help. Thanks.

———-

MSDS:

View this Post’s Reply: *****MSDS for iPhone 7**** - Apple Discussions

• Authored Date: Sep 18, 2019 6:35 PM
  • Note: It’s a 9 mo. old post (as of this reply). Regardless, it has what you need to know.

How to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.