Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone turns off and on regularly

Hello

My iPhone 6S turns off and on during a regular call

There is no problem with the battery

But saying that there is a hardware problem and the memory has a problem, and if we reset it, it may not turn on and it will burn out. Now what should I do? I live in Iran.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:40 AM

behnaz258 Said:

"My iPhone turns off and on regularly: [...]My iPhone 6S turns off and on during a regular call[...]if we reset it, it may not turn on and it will burn out."

-------

Three Thoughts:

• Have a Strong Signal:

How good of a cellular signal do you have? If it is not strong enough, then I would expect it to drop out anytime. So, be in a location where there is a strong signal.

• It would Not Burn Out:

As for it burning out, what makes you say that? Resetting it, there would be no difference in the cellular number, and avoid heat is that is an issue, by being indoors, by not in an enclosed location.

• The SIM Sard:

Remove the SIM card from the iPhone, wait 30 seconds then place it back in.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 2:40 AM in response to behnaz258

behnaz258 Said:

"My iPhone turns off and on regularly: [...]My iPhone 6S turns off and on during a regular call[...]if we reset it, it may not turn on and it will burn out."

-------

Three Thoughts:

• Have a Strong Signal:

How good of a cellular signal do you have? If it is not strong enough, then I would expect it to drop out anytime. So, be in a location where there is a strong signal.

• It would Not Burn Out:

As for it burning out, what makes you say that? Resetting it, there would be no difference in the cellular number, and avoid heat is that is an issue, by being indoors, by not in an enclosed location.

• The SIM Sard:

Remove the SIM card from the iPhone, wait 30 seconds then place it back in.

My iPhone turns off and on regularly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.