Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I change incorrect weight data entered in Health App?

For some reason, a weight I entered one day in the Health app was missing a digit. So instead of a three digit weight, the weight was recorded as only two digits!

I can find no way to correct this.

The incorrect data messes up the charts and averages, making them unhelpful for tracking actual changes over time.

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 9:34 AM

Open the Health App ➔ Weight ➔ Show All Data ➔ Edit ➔ Tap on the -Sign with a Red Circle next to the incorrect weight and Choose Delete.

At this point you will have to manually enter the correct weight information to replace the deleted value.

Open the Health App ➔ Add Data (Top Right) ➔ Fill in the Date, Time and Weight ➔ Add.

That should take care of things.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 9:34 AM in response to DrBecks

Open the Health App ➔ Weight ➔ Show All Data ➔ Edit ➔ Tap on the -Sign with a Red Circle next to the incorrect weight and Choose Delete.

At this point you will have to manually enter the correct weight information to replace the deleted value.

Open the Health App ➔ Add Data (Top Right) ➔ Fill in the Date, Time and Weight ➔ Add.

That should take care of things.

Axel F.

How Do I change incorrect weight data entered in Health App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.