Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow dot on cracked screen

Hi,

So I shattered the glass of my iPhone screen and today I noticed a yellow dot. How did this happen? Like the display was already cracked

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 9:21 AM

Hello,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. From what I am understanding is that your iPhone display is cracked and now a yellow dot has appeared, correct?

A back up of the data on the device would be encourage to iCloud or iTunes:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Based on your description, it would appear a hardware replacement could be required. I would encourage you to reach out to Apple Support directly. They will be able to provide you with additional information and review different options with you:

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 9:21 AM in response to Community User

Hello,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. From what I am understanding is that your iPhone display is cracked and now a yellow dot has appeared, correct?

A back up of the data on the device would be encourage to iCloud or iTunes:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Based on your description, it would appear a hardware replacement could be required. I would encourage you to reach out to Apple Support directly. They will be able to provide you with additional information and review different options with you:

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Yellow dot on cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.