Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage failed phone numbers activation

I’m waited 5 days since I buy the iPhone and iMessage still didn’t activate. I have try all advices to resolve this incident, but nothing works.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 2:27 PM

Hello maslianko, 

Based on your post it appears you’re having trouble activating iMessage on your iPhone. Is that right? There is a great resources available that can help. 

Have you tried activating on different networks?

Does the issue continue activating over your cellular data?

Are you able to send standard text as expected? Standard text will be sent with green text bubbles. If you’re unable to send these text, you’ll want to reach out to your carrier to report the issue.

Also, take a look at all the steps listed in the article below. If you continue to run into complications, you can reach out to Apple Support directly.

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

Contact Apple Support

Warm Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 2:27 PM in response to maslianko

Hello maslianko, 

Based on your post it appears you’re having trouble activating iMessage on your iPhone. Is that right? There is a great resources available that can help. 

Have you tried activating on different networks?

Does the issue continue activating over your cellular data?

Are you able to send standard text as expected? Standard text will be sent with green text bubbles. If you’re unable to send these text, you’ll want to reach out to your carrier to report the issue.

Also, take a look at all the steps listed in the article below. If you continue to run into complications, you can reach out to Apple Support directly.

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

Contact Apple Support

Warm Regards.

iMessage failed phone numbers activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.