Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Case

2017 iPhone 6s 5.5 inch (Not Plus) Is there an alternative battery case available for this model other than Apple? All I can see on the net are cases for 4.7 inch. Only the 'Plus' version seems to be available in 5.5 inch. My replacement phone battery, is dying after only around apx 250 cycles, even though I have everything turned off to save battery, it would be cheaper with a case in the long term, untill I can afford a new phone. Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 7:37 PM

Umsaplogus Said:

"Actual size 6s plus is, H 6.23'' x W 3.07'' to be correct [...] I will have to keep looking and make sure I check the size properly[...]"

-------

Screensize is measured diagonally.

So measure it that way, to get the size you need.

11 replies

Jun 11, 2020 1:10 AM in response to deggie

Thanks, deggie, I will make sure of that, at some point they must have released 5.5'' 6s plus as well, still, I am digressing from my original post, I am in the UK, I am seeking advice from people such as yourself, because if there is such an animal, it will be available in the USA. Anyoldhow, if I don't see you through the window, I'll see you through the week, stay safe, cheers, Umpy.

PS Re-release dates, I haven't many hairs left to split, so go easy pal, (emojiless joke).

Battery Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.