Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I type the correct password but it says incorrect password.So I can't connect to my wifi.Help me.

I type the correct password but it says incorrect password.So I can't connect to my wifi.Help me.

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:45 PM

Try the tips given here: If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

6 replies

Jun 11, 2020 8:01 AM in response to SravanKrA

no no it is the correct password.I use that password in my other devices.Those connected well.This iphone 6s showing incorrect password when I enter the correct password.So I use my other phone hotspot.Cannot connect to that too.Showing incorrect password.When I enter the correct password it shows incorrect password.When I enter a wrong password it shows unable to connect.Now I am using in my galaxy this phone and my lap well.what to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.