Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your browser is currently blocking the cookies

iOs 13.5.1

Trying to configure O365 email via Settings > Passwords and Accounts > Add account > Exchange > Sign in

Keep getting the same error

Made sure to unblock the cookies in Settings > Safari.

Cleared the cache aswell.

The problem remains

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 11:16 AM

Hi there the_gambit,

It sounds as though you're receiving a message regarding needing to allow cookies even though cookies is enabled within your settings. You're in the right place to seek a solution and I'd be happy to assist.

I understand that you've made sure to check that the "Block All Cookies" option is turned off and that you have attempted to clear history and website data as well.

Let's check to see if "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking is enabled as it can sometimes cause behavior such as described.

To check, tap Settings>Safari>Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.

If the issue still persists after turning off the "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" feature, Profiles can sometimes cause behavior such as described. Below is a resource that provides more information on Profiles:

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 11:16 AM in response to the_gambit

Hi there the_gambit,

It sounds as though you're receiving a message regarding needing to allow cookies even though cookies is enabled within your settings. You're in the right place to seek a solution and I'd be happy to assist.

I understand that you've made sure to check that the "Block All Cookies" option is turned off and that you have attempted to clear history and website data as well.

Let's check to see if "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking is enabled as it can sometimes cause behavior such as described.

To check, tap Settings>Safari>Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.

If the issue still persists after turning off the "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" feature, Profiles can sometimes cause behavior such as described. Below is a resource that provides more information on Profiles:

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Your browser is currently blocking the cookies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.