Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update my iPad. I have erased almost everything.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 10:34 PM

Ok, if you have removed almost everything then you should be able to go to Settings>General>Software Update and it will download and install the update for you. If you are getting an error telling you that you don’t have enough storage, then take a look in Settings>General>iPad Storage and you can see how much is used up and what is taking up the space. You can go from there to remove anything that can help get you more storage and you’ll be able to see how long it has been since it was used. Go through the information and remove things that you haven’t used in a long time or things that you haven’t used.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 10:34 PM in response to yoanna145

Ok, if you have removed almost everything then you should be able to go to Settings>General>Software Update and it will download and install the update for you. If you are getting an error telling you that you don’t have enough storage, then take a look in Settings>General>iPad Storage and you can see how much is used up and what is taking up the space. You can go from there to remove anything that can help get you more storage and you’ll be able to see how long it has been since it was used. Go through the information and remove things that you haven’t used in a long time or things that you haven’t used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.