Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Healthy iPhone battery draining too fast

Just got a new iPhone se and the battery health’s at 100 but when I’m using the phone it drains really fast I can only get a few hours of screen time on one charge.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 10:35 AM

4 replies

Jun 12, 2020 1:33 PM in response to Jiro Yoneshige

Jiro Yoneshige wrote:

In the past I had a iPhone 6+ and my batteries was also draining fast. A few years back Apple had new improved cell phone batteries that had a huge discount and to put in the new updated iPhone batteries which Apple did for me and no problems with my iPhone 6+ yet. Apple has changed a lot and now you can call Apple Care toll free 800 telephone and its FREE now to ask your question then have it fixed soon afterwards. My Apple friends mention it to me to call the FREE Apple Care. OR you can wait for a few weeks before someone helps you solved your issue with the question you have now and with the FREE Apple Care it is much faster then waiting for a reply back from someone here at the Apple discussion page...

AppleCare is not free. In fact, it's not even sold in most countries any more. It has been replaced by AppleCare+ which does cost money. How much depends on the device.

AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

All Apple products come with a one year warranty.

Jun 12, 2020 12:34 PM in response to cadec54

In the past I had a iPhone 6+ and my batteries was also draining fast. A few years back Apple had new improved cell phone batteries that had a huge discount and to put in the new updated iPhone batteries which Apple did for me and no problems with my iPhone 6+ yet. Apple has changed a lot and now you can call Apple Care toll free 800 telephone and its FREE now to ask your question then have it fixed soon afterwards. My Apple friends mention it to me to call the FREE Apple Care. OR you can wait for a few weeks before someone helps you solved your issue with the question you have now and with the FREE Apple Care it is much faster then waiting for a reply back from someone here at the Apple discussion page...

Healthy iPhone battery draining too fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.