Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud plan

If I upgrade to a 2TB iCloud storage, do I have to share it with the whole family plan members or can it specifically be between certain individuals?

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 5:33 PM

You can share it with any or all of the family members. Assuming that you are the organizer, you get to invite the individual members to share the storage. As far as I know, you can include or exclude whoever you want in the family. In addition, each member can decline to accept and continue to use their own plan if they choose to do so.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 5:33 PM in response to howblue

You can share it with any or all of the family members. Assuming that you are the organizer, you get to invite the individual members to share the storage. As far as I know, you can include or exclude whoever you want in the family. In addition, each member can decline to accept and continue to use their own plan if they choose to do so.

icloud plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.