Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications problem

Hello, For some time I have a problem with notifications that are on the top bar of the phone, e.g. notifications that I received an email. If I have 2 or more notifications from the same application, it happens that if I want to delete one of several notifications, instead of one, they all turn off from the given application.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 5:53 AM

Change group notification settings

You can use group notifications or keep them separate.

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. Select an app and tap Notification Grouping.
  3. Select one of these options:
    • Automatic: Notifications from each app will appear in groups based on app alerts.
    • By App: All notifications from each app will be grouped into single expandable alerts.
    • Off: Notifications appear in the order they’re received, without grouping.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 5:53 AM in response to Tudajx

Change group notification settings

You can use group notifications or keep them separate.

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. Select an app and tap Notification Grouping.
  3. Select one of these options:
    • Automatic: Notifications from each app will appear in groups based on app alerts.
    • By App: All notifications from each app will be grouped into single expandable alerts.
    • Off: Notifications appear in the order they’re received, without grouping.

Jun 13, 2020 7:09 AM in response to SravanKrA

Unfortunately, I do not have this option in the email application.

It has always been the case that I developed from the notification bar from various applications and removed selected ones, and now it happens that when I want to delete one, all notifications from this one application disappear. But I just click on one thing.

Notifications problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.