Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can get in the app store BUT I can't download any apps. it says I have to review my info and when I put in my apple id or password it says failed every time !!!!!!

why is the app store not accepting my apple ID or password to download games or app's ???? when instructed to review my account before downloading apps.

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 12:32 PM

Log into your Apple ID on your device, and verify the data in your account data.

Apple will want you to confirm some detail, such as the security code on the back of your payment card.

On your iPhone or iPad, Settings > select your Apple ID at the top > Payment & Billing > ...

General information on this area:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your Apple ID and password are correct, then it’s possible that your iPhone or iPad somehow got confused, and a reboot might clear that:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 12:32 PM in response to ladybugg1956

Log into your Apple ID on your device, and verify the data in your account data.

Apple will want you to confirm some detail, such as the security code on the back of your payment card.

On your iPhone or iPad, Settings > select your Apple ID at the top > Payment & Billing > ...

General information on this area:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your Apple ID and password are correct, then it’s possible that your iPhone or iPad somehow got confused, and a reboot might clear that:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

I can get in the app store BUT I can't download any apps. it says I have to review my info and when I put in my apple id or password it says failed every time !!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.