Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification Failed

I log into my iPad with my appleID and password, all is fine. I can log into my Apple Account, with same id and password. I was able to do a software update with the same password. When I try to "update all" for my apps, I use the same password and it tells me "Verification Failed" WHY?? I'm not sure what to do.

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 6:30 PM

Hopefully at some point you thoroughly cleansed the iPad. Otherwise, you may be troubled by additional problems later.

At some point:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then, "move in" to this iPad using only your possessions.

4 replies

Verification Failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.