Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch activity reset

I forgot to end a workout and now it’s tracked my workout longer then it should be. I’ve erased the data accordingly on the Health app but the rings haven’t changed at all. Is there some other way to reset it to show the accurate data?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:29 AM

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 6:29 AM in response to vika22

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

apple watch activity reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.