Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find recently Shazam'd tracks?

Please let me know, where i can find recently shazamed tracks? I haven't iTunes store app, because it's corporate iPhone.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 10:41 AM

Find for download or payback?

Or find your past history in the Shazam app?

For download and playback you can try some other media App such as Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music etc..,. if they can be installed on your corporate phone.

For the history of your shazamed songs see here: See here: Use Shazam to identify songs and find new music - Apple Support

@razmee, Since Apple now owns Shazam, this is their support site

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 10:41 AM in response to nikitavp

Find for download or payback?

Or find your past history in the Shazam app?

For download and playback you can try some other media App such as Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music etc..,. if they can be installed on your corporate phone.

For the history of your shazamed songs see here: See here: Use Shazam to identify songs and find new music - Apple Support

@razmee, Since Apple now owns Shazam, this is their support site

Jul 2, 2020 11:56 AM in response to nikitavp

As the link in my previous post explains: On iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, swipe to the Library or tap the Library button  to see your previous Shazams.

There you can tap the play button. In general Shazam will point you to the iTunes Store or Apple Music, or Spotify to actually play a full song.

Shazam just identifies the songs, it does not offer access to full playback in itself.

Where can I find recently Shazam'd tracks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.