Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TWO iPads Connection?

Is there a way to connect 2 iPads so I can easily move Apps from old to new? I would hate to have to purchase all of those Apps again? I had to use a different Apple id.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 3:01 PM

When moving data from an old to new iPad, there are several available methods - including QuickStart and restore from backup.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

App are not directly transferred, but are instead (re)downloaded using your established AppleID account from the App Store. Purchased Apps, subscriptions and services are forever tied to your AppleID account - and are available to all your devices that share the same AppleID.

I hope this clarification is helpful to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 3:01 PM in response to CP-M

When moving data from an old to new iPad, there are several available methods - including QuickStart and restore from backup.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

App are not directly transferred, but are instead (re)downloaded using your established AppleID account from the App Store. Purchased Apps, subscriptions and services are forever tied to your AppleID account - and are available to all your devices that share the same AppleID.

I hope this clarification is helpful to you.

TWO iPads Connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.