Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trading Ipad

Can I trade in my iPad for new one but pay less for it? One of my old teacher did this with her phone and payed less for a new one and I was wondering if I can do the same with my iPad since it’s a very old one,

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:29 PM

You will probably get more money selling it outright.

aLthough, do you really have an ipad 2? As your information lists? If so, honestly for a 10 year old device you won’t get much. iPad2’s are 5 years out of date when it comes to iOS updates so there’s not much of a market for it because there are so very few apps that can be found in the App Store that will run on it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 6:29 PM in response to That_One_Chip

You will probably get more money selling it outright.

aLthough, do you really have an ipad 2? As your information lists? If so, honestly for a 10 year old device you won’t get much. iPad2’s are 5 years out of date when it comes to iOS updates so there’s not much of a market for it because there are so very few apps that can be found in the App Store that will run on it.

Trading Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.