Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change arabic to english add google account in Xs max

how to change add gmail account in English instead of Arabic

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:55 AM

Last hour, I was facing the same issue of text language changed to spanish. Was working fine earlier. Someone told me to check your internet connection but I thought how can internet connection change the language.

Then I searched it on Google and found Google forum where they have told the steps on how to change language in iPhone of Gmail account. I've also just seen this online: https://munchkinpress.com/ios-change-language-in-gmail/. I tried both from Google Support and the above site and now the issue is resolved. You can check Change Language of Gmail on iPhone.

I hope this will also solve your issue. When you try these steps and if any issue again occur please ask I will try to solve your issues. Thanks. Best of Luck :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 8:55 AM in response to AAHIL ALI SHAIKH

Last hour, I was facing the same issue of text language changed to spanish. Was working fine earlier. Someone told me to check your internet connection but I thought how can internet connection change the language.

Then I searched it on Google and found Google forum where they have told the steps on how to change language in iPhone of Gmail account. I've also just seen this online: https://munchkinpress.com/ios-change-language-in-gmail/. I tried both from Google Support and the above site and now the issue is resolved. You can check Change Language of Gmail on iPhone.

I hope this will also solve your issue. When you try these steps and if any issue again occur please ask I will try to solve your issues. Thanks. Best of Luck :)

how to change arabic to english add google account in Xs max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.